Appointments are no longer needed! We are now open for walk-ins to the General Public at the following times:
- Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Facebook is the best place to find out what's new at the ReUse Center this week!
The University of Minnesota ReUse Program collects surplus office furniture, supplies, equipment and parts from throughout the Twin Cities Campus and makes them available to University departments or individuals for purchase. The ReUse program works to:
- RELIEVE 250 University buildings of unwanted materials, fixtures and supplies.
- REDISTRIBUTE furniture & equipment valued at over $200,000 to U of M departments each year.
- RESELL a never-ending variety of items to the general public each Thursday and Saturday.
- RECYCLE unwanted steel, aluminum, wood, cardboard & paper.
- REDUCE campus construction waste that would otherwise end up at the landfill.
Questions about the ReUse Center? Check out the self-help guide or connect with us via Facebook or email.