Follow these guidelines to determine if the ReUse route is the correct choice for your materials:
- Materials are at a designated ReUse loading pick up location
- One person can move the materials unassisted in about 10 minutes
The ReUse Program can never accept the following materials:
- Hazardous materials
- Biohazards or equipment labeled with biohazard stickers
- Radioactive material or equipment labeled with radioactive stickers
- Liquids - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you have an exception
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs - please contact us at email@example.com if you have new bulbs in the original manufactures box
- Medical sharps
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance if there are any questions. We apologize but the ReUse route is not funded to move large quantities of materials. Please contact 3rd party movers for larger quantities of materials.
Please contact DEHS for disposal of any materials not accepted by the ReUse Program.