For Facility-Related Emergencies, call (612) 624-2900
The FM Call Center (FMCC) handles all Twin Cities, Morris and Crookston campus requests for:
- facility-related emergencies
- maintenance work
- snow removal
- pest control
- temperature issues
- events, moving, etc. for the Twin Cities campus
When submitting a request by any method you should be prepared to provide the following information:
- The first and last name and contact information of the requestor.
- The first and last name and contact information of an alternate requestor.
- The exact location of where work is needed. Providing the room number is preferred.
- A complete description of the work requested to help FM determine response time/priorities (see FM Standard Response Times for more information)
- Your departmental PeopleSoft account string(s) where the work will be charged if necessary. Please refer to the Facilities Cost Pool Report for information on chargeable services.