Report Problems and Work Requests

Research Support Services (RSS) is the primary resource for any problem in RSS buildings. RSS submits requests for all Facilities Management (FM) work requests for any additions, changes, or deletions in the building. This includes removal, additions, changes in furniture, furnishings, casework, piping, electrical, water, plumbing, carpentry, etc. RSS also orders new furniture, case work, and shelving for the building.

Non-Urgent Work Request Form

For urgent matters/emergencies

If there is a problem with the building’s physical plant, any building system, or the area around the building, please contact RSS.

For after-hours assistance

Please contact our after hours cell phone: 763-760-4794