- Monday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Tuesday (Universtiy Departments only for buisness use) 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday (Universtiy Departments only for buisness use) 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday 10am - 3pm
We are generally fully booked day of so please do not request a same day appointment.
We are open to receive materials from University per our normal policies, please review our Self Help Guide for this process. ReUse routes to collect materials from campus are all running on call only. Please email email@example.com to schedule a pick up.
*******End of Update********
Check out this new page dedicated to high value, vintage, new stock and other interesting materials at ReUse. The items are not available on our sales floor. Please contact us to schedule a time to view an item if you are an interested buyer.
Facebook is the best place to find out what's new at the ReUse Center this week!
The University of Minnesota ReUse Program collects surplus office furniture, supplies, equipment and parts from throughout the Twin Cities Campus and makes them available to University departments or individuals for purchase. The ReUse program works to:
- RELIEVE 250 University buildings of unwanted materials, fixtures and supplies.
- REDISTRIBUTE furniture & equipment valued at over $200,000 to U of M departments each year.
- RESELL a never-ending variety of items to the general public each Thursday and Saturday.
- RECYCLE unwanted steel, aluminum, wood, cardboard & paper.
- REDUCE campus construction waste that would otherwise end up at the landfill.