The ReUse Warehouse is closed for public sales until further notice. We do not currently have dates for opening but are working on a plan.
Please follow us on Facebook for the most current information.
We are continuing to sell materials on GovDeals, Public Surplus and are experimenting with online sales on Facebook with no contact pickups.
If you are looking for a specific item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we can assist you we will make arrangements for a no contact payment and pickup.
We are open to receive materials from University per our normal policies, please review our Self Help Guide for this process.
*******End of Update********
Check out this new page dedicated to high value, vintage, new stock and other interesting materials at ReUse. The items are not available on our sales floor. Please contact us to schedule a time to view an item if you are an interested buyer.
Facebook is the best place to find out what's new at the ReUse Center this week!
The University of Minnesota ReUse Program collects surplus office furniture, supplies, equipment and parts from throughout the Twin Cities Campus and makes them available to University departments or individuals for purchase. The ReUse program works to:
- RELIEVE 250 University buildings of unwanted materials, fixtures and supplies.
- REDISTRIBUTE furniture & equipment valued at over $200,000 to U of M departments each year.
- RESELL a never-ending variety of items to the general public each Thursday and Saturday.
- RECYCLE unwanted steel, aluminum, wood, cardboard & paper.
- REDUCE campus construction waste that would otherwise end up at the landfill.