Ford Hall, which opened in 1951, anchors the south end of the East Bank Mall at Washington Ave. After many years of the public area tile floors being overcoated with finish, it was time to strip it all down for a nice fresh look. The floor care professionals from the North Campus Project Squads stepped up and did great work revitalizing every level to make the entire building look like new!
Special thanks to:
Prince Depratto, Daniel Tsegai, Tecle Tekie, Tramayne Martin.
Fitsum Gebru, Semere Teclegiorgis, Berhanu Assefa, Hakim Lumaya